Friday Afternoon Fun!!

We went on Friday to Triad Park. The children LOVE Triad Park. It is a huge park with several playground areas and picnic areas. It is usually packed on the weekends! And the weekdays. Since it was pretty weather and we promised, we went. And we were the only ones there! It was a little windy, and chilly. I nearly froze. I have just gotten over being cold. (I am not kidding. I have been cold since Friday afternoon, and just Tuesday night got warm when I wore two pair of PJ's to bed with one extra cover folded in half on my side of the bed. I am NOT kidding.)

Anyway the little Fullers enjoyed swinging and the slides the best.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is a swing that enables children with handicaps to enjoy swinging!
Photobucket
Do you like his haircut??

Photobucket
Sarah Belle likes hanging on the bar above the slide. She is practicing her gymnastics moves.

Luke & Anna Brooke like hanging on the monkey bars.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yes, my girl is wearing pink leopard pants with a short sleeve shirt on this cold day! She does not like long sleeves!

It was a good day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014