Where Am I?

Several years ago, I had the privilege of attending a confrenc especially for pastor's Wives. And, three long years later, here I am again!!!!

So, here I am, awake at 4:50 in the morning. Although, it's really 3:50 in the morning here in the Central Time Zone. Considering that I have to be up, dressed, and across the street at 8:15 later this morning: I should be asleep!! Because you all should know that I need all the beauty sleep I can get.

I wanted to share some photos of my hotel room with you. This is the bed. I like how the posh pillows are arranged. Do you think this will look good on my bed back home?


Photobucket

This is the TV cabinet. I was thinking that I sure wish I had a small refrigerator to keep my precious Diet Coke cold. Also, there are 2 bottles of complimentary water that I would rather enjoy while chilled.


Photobucket

So, I opened the 'door' and thank you Jesus!


Photobucket

(The safe above the fridge will go unused during my stay here.)

So, now I can drink 'cold drinks.' I seem to need a few sips of Diet Coke to make it through the day these days.

Photobucket

Also, you should know that I left my contact lens case on the bathroom sink at home. So, seeing as to how I watched a lot of MacGyver during my tween years I know I could find a solution.

Photobucket


Can you see them?

I can't see without them.

Seriously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014