How We Really Feel...

Early last week, Beth Moore asked Minister's wives to answer one question:
As a Minister's wife, we thought you would like to know...
She asked to make the comments anonymous and about things that most would not think were very obvious.

During the Living Proof Live! She showed some of the comments in a video. I thought I would share them. I must say that as both a Minister's wife and a Minister's daughter, I have felt most of these at some time or another. There are some that I have never felt or had to deal with. (And no, the comment I shared was not included.)

There are three videos, and you should watch all three. You can imagine that there were times of laughter and some tears as all 1200 of us Minister's Wives viewed these videos together.


The Life of a Ministers Wife - part 1 from stephen proctor on Vimeo.


The Life of a Ministers Wife - part 2 from stephen proctor on Vimeo.


The Life of a Ministers Wife - part 3 from stephen proctor on Vimeo.

Tomorrow, I will share a lesson and diagram that we used throughout the conference, then we will be finished with posts about my weekend.

Comments

Laura God really used that to speak to my heart to understand a little more of what Elizabeth lives with thank you for sharing!!!!
Granny said…
Laura I've enjoyeed you sharing the conference with us. you know that we've had to deal with a lot of those very things thru the years. As i watched the tears just started pouring, I'm not sure if from relief, because somebody finnaly acknowleged what we deal with or just the pain welling back up. I also think she did post yours. The one were she liked being a Ministers wife and Pastors daughter. Love Mom
Unknown said…
What a powerful video! I needed that encouragement this week. This life is very hard in the ministry and I am glad to be reminded of why we do what we do. TEh conference sounded great! This is from Kerri but I think it is going to say it is from Brian. Oh well!

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014