Who is He?

Yesterday, we had an interesting discussion here in FullerTown.

We were getting ready to go to church and Anna Brooke asked a question.

"Who is Daddy?"

"What do you mean, honey? He is your Daddy, my husband."

Then she said, "Is he your brother?"

After I got myself together, I said, "NO, Mommy doesn't have a brother. Daddy is Mommy's husband. We are married. We are not brother and sister."

She got distracted and left the room. I think she will still have more questions about this later.

I thought it was too funny that she thought Patrick was my brother. She doesn't realize how gross that would be.


(You should know that I have typed this post one-handed, while sitting in the dark with a 2-year-old asleep in my lap.)

(She was hungry and wanted to come downstairs.)

Now, we must get ready for Preschool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014