A Fabulous Friday

This Friday has truly been fabulous!!

First was the second half of Between Us Minister's Wives. It was wonderful. I learned a lot. There was a session just for Senior Pastor's wives. I gleaned a lot during the dialogue time.

I have met this sweet circle of Minister's wives from north Georgia who have taken me in and befriended me.

Then I had to go to the mall because I did not pack anything to wear tomorrow. And, no, I didn't do it on purpose. I would have much rather gone back to my room and taken a nap.

You should know that I been a 'fan' of Beth Moore as well as Travis Cottrell for many, many years. I have enjoyed the times I have been allowed the opportunity to worship with them. They both are the real thing. They both have been gifted by God to do amazing things for His glory.

I have laughed with them. I have shed tears over how great my God is in their presence. (They really don't know me on a first-name basis. Although I wish they did.)

Tonight was no different. I could go on and on about what I learned and the Word I heard from the Father. I will update after the weekend with more details.

I know this isn't a creative ending, but notice the time stamp: 12:43 am!!! Gotta be downstairs at 7:45 am.

Night-night.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014