Finally!!...

...news from FullerTown. I am deeply sorry for teasing you to think that since I had learned how to schedule posts that you would get a new post every day. I am sorry. There is no need to explain further.

On Thursday, the little Fullers all got a haircut.
Luke was first,
Photobucket

then Paul. This is the only picture of him. He sat in the chair really good until the clippers turned off. Then he was unhappy so I had to hold, or wrestle him to get it finished. He is really cute now. He looks like he is 3 years old!
Photobucket

The girls waited in the dryer chairs so patiently and waited their turn. Of course, it helped that Mrs. N gave them a hairbrush to occupy them. And I brought paper and crayons!
Photobucket

They are both so prissy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pretty...

Train Up A Child... Christmas edition

First Day of School 2014